Host: Zarra Leonte, Anglepoint Senior Director
In this episode, we discuss the challenges that ITAM programs often face when it comes to being heard and taken seriously. And in honor of International Women’s Day, how many women in tech face those same challenges.
Our guest speakers share their expertise and insight gained from many years in the world of IT and ITAM. They chat about how to recognize and overcome some of the challenges, as well as, answer questions about career planning, relationship building, and more.
A few of the points covered include:
- How ITAM is important for the entire business and how to educate others to recognize that importance
- The challenges women face in technology and how to overcome them
- The benefits of building a diverse team
- Why ITAM is more than compliance and what that means for IT as a whole
- The importance of mentors
- How to build a career in ITAM and working into management roles
- And much more.
Listen in on our latest podcasts by checking out the ITAM Executive.